- This event has passed.
OCC 2018 Part 1: Cybersecurity and Operation Resiliency
December 12, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) recently released its operating plan priorities for 2018. Coming in at #1: cybersecurity and operational resiliency. Whether you’re a banker or service provider to the financial industry, this should not come as a surprise. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to get out in front of OCC’s #1 priority and the role of cybersecurity in managing operational risk.
Attendees will learn:
• OCC’s approach to cybersecurity and operational resiliency for banks of all sizes
• The cybersecurity framework that examiners will review
• Managing the rising risk from changes to product, process, and providers
• The impact of current and proposed cybersecurity regulation
• How GRC technology supports integrated risk management programs
Don’t miss this future focused webinar on an OCC priority for 2018. Make plans now to attend.