- This event has passed.
OCC 2018 Part 2: Bank Secrecy Act | Anti-Money Laundering
January 11, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) recently released its operating plan priorities for 2018. One priority is familiar to most: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML). Whether you’re a banker or service provider to the financial industry, compliance with BSA and AML is a day-to-day and ongoing challenge. In this webinar, you’ll learn what the OCC’s Compliance and Community Affairs (CCA) Department intends to focus on and the role of technology in managing compliance and risk.
Attendees will learn:
- Examiners’ review of programs for BSA/AML compliance and financial inclusion
- The risk assessment process related to BSA and AML
- Policies, procedures, and processes that effectively mitigate identified risks
- The impact of non-compliance on a bank’s growth
- How GRC technology supports compliance and integrated risk management programs
Don’t miss this future focused webinar on an OCC priority for 2018. Make plans now to attend.