- This event has passed.
OCC 2018 Part 3: Change Management to Address New Regulations
January 25, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) recently released its operating plan priorities for 2018. A top priority is change management to address new regulation requirements. Whether you’re a banker or service provider to the financial industry, you may be aware of updated or new regulations like the National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994, the Military Lending Act, and the Prepaid Card Rule. In this webinar, you’ll learn what OCC’s Compliance and Community Affairs (CCA) Department intends to focus on and the role of technology in managing compliance and risk.
Attendees will learn:
• What to consider when designing, operating or improving their change management process
• The increased focus on fair lending from a quantity and quality perspective
• Policies, procedures, and processes for credit offered under the Military Lending Act
• What CCA examiners are looking for with banks relying on third-party relationships
• How GRC technology supports compliance and integrated risk management programs
Don’t miss this future focused webinar on an OCC priority for 2018. Make plans now to attend.