- This event has passed.
OCC Bulletin: Risk Management Principles
February 8, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Introducing new products and services or modifying existing ones is the lifeblood of any bank. That said, a recent OCC Bulletin conveys a related urgency. Products and services should not just follow plans and strategies but also utilize sound risk management principles. In this webinar, we’ll dive into those principles and the implications of the bulletin.
As an attendee, you’ll learn:
• Overview and ramifications of OCC Bulletin 2017-43
• Risk management principles applicable to bank products and services
• Key themes and trends related to banking innovation and customer preferences
• Challenges banks face in addressing key themes/trends
• How GRC technology supports a bank’s integrated risk management program
2018 will be a banner year for banks to introduce new or updated products and services. How well you manage risk, be it strategic, reputational, credit, liquidity, operational, or compliance, will greatly determine the degree of success. Learn to manage bank risk in this webinar.