- This event has passed.
Shared Assessments Summit 2018 – Arlington, VA
April 11, 2018 - April 12, 2018
Third Party Risk Management requires organizations to continually improve their processes to stay one step ahead of the challenges and complexities of outsourcing mission-critical services. New technologies must be integrated, new attacks thwarted and new regulations must be integrated.
The purpose of the Shared Assessments Annual Summit is to bring together leading experts in risk management to identify trends and share best practices. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers, benchmark and improve the maturity of their programs and learn to leverage best practices and new technologies. Join us.
- Best risk management practices from industry leaders.
- Cybersecurity Risk: Play and active role in incident response planning, preparation, execution and remediation with your third parties.
- Data Science and the intersection with third party risk.
- Resiliency: How to create a resilient organization.
- Third party risk and new technology: IoT, AI, robotics.
- Global challenges for third party risk management.
- Regulatory changes and how to incorporate these into your third party program.