Lockpath enhances Keylight platform
Keylight 1.3.5 features more comprehensive assessments, reporting
Published on June 7, 2011
OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS — Lockpath, a provider of innovative governance, risk and compliance (GRC) applications, today announced the release of version 1.3.5 of its Keylight™ platform, which empowers organizations to better manage enterprise risks, demonstrate compliance, automate business processes and gain visibility into corporate risk and security controls. Keylight 1.3.5 features several significant assessment and reporting enhancements.
“With the new version of Keylight, customers can rapidly build templates to measure performance against specific policies and procedures,” said Chris Goodwin, CTO. “Lockpath is changing the way organizations approach risk and regulatory intelligence, and the company’s continued innovations empower customers to better manage their enterprise-wide GRC initiatives.”
Primary new features and enhancements in Keylight 1.3.5 include:
- Granular assessment categories: allowing the creation of assessment categories to organize and control access to certain user groups and types of assessments through “user categories” and “category owners”
- New assessment wizard: simplifying and streamlining the process of creating assessment templates by automatically generating assessment templates based on controls associated with specific compliance documents
- Controlled access: adding control during the creation of an assessment template by limiting access to specific users or groups
- Enhanced reporting: including new cross tab reports such as “active controls vs. authority documents” and “active controls vs. business units” to provide high-level, at-a-glance views and comprehensive lists of all active controls, total citation references and business units
- Concurrent scan file importing: allowing users to perform other functions within the Keylight platform while a scan file import is processing
- Quarterly UCF updates: giving users the ability to export a list of all new and updated Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) content every quarter in .xls, .pdf, .csv or .doc formats; includes the latest Q2, 2011 update
“As we collaborate with global organizations and partners across a wide variety of industries, Lockpath remains committed to continuously enhancing our offerings to meet the evolving GRC needs of our customers,” said Chris Caldwell, chief executive officer of Lockpath. “The new features are the direct result of close interaction and continued dialogue with our customer base, coupled with the feedback and seasoned expertise of trusted partners and industry experts.”
Based on a flexible, cloud-enabled architecture, the Lockpath Keylight platform is highly scalable, easy to install and provides unprecedented correlation capabilities. Keylight 1.3.5 is available immediately. For more information about new enhancements and features, visit www.lockpath.com/products or call 913-601-4800.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to manage risk, demonstrate regulatory compliance, and automate business processes — all in order to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas. For more information on Lockpath and the Keylight Platform, visit lockpath.com. Follow Lockpath on LinkedIn and on Twitter at @Lockpath and @KeylightGRC for the latest in industry, company and product news.