Lockpath Keylight Platform 4.4 Update
Lockpath Announces Expansion of Patented Dynamic Content Framework in Keylight 4.4
Published on April 12, 2016
OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS — Lockpath, a leading provider of governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions, today announced significant enhancements to its Keylight® Platform. In version 4.4 of Keylight, Lockpath extends the functionality of its patented Dynamic Content Framework across the entire platform.
As the scalable and flexible foundation of the platform, the Dynamic Content Framework gives users the ability to create custom tables and fields and to import and modify large sets of records, with no coding required. The most visible result of this expansion is increased integration, flexibility and efficiency of Lockpath’s compliance management solution. Beyond this, users will find richer integration features throughout Keylight, such as expanded record comparison functionality, augmented search results and the ability to email records externally.
By increasing context and efficiency, Keylight 4.4 provides the flexibility that organizations require when struggling to deal with compliance requirements and new risks.
GRC has become more visible, more challenging and more complex for organizations in the last decade. As compliance demands from regulatory and governing bodies increase, and risks related to IT, third parties and operations multiply, organizations need GRC tools that can adapt to the changing landscape. The market calls for solutions that not only provide a centralized and integrated approach to today’s compliance and risk maze, but also are scalable enough to be valuable for years to come.
“We recognize that organizations have unique structures, maturity levels and nuances to their GRC programs.” said Chris Caldwell, Lockpath CEO. “Keylight was designed to accommodate GRC programs in any stage. This new release reinforces that idea, as Keylight now molds to existing processes and adapts to change better than ever.”
Keylight 4.4 provides customers with the following enhancements to the Dynamic Content Framework:
- Extended data sharing capabilities across the platform to efficiently provide data to those who need it.
- More specific search options, allowing users to more quickly access the information they need.
- Expanded comparison capabilities across the platform, which allow users to easily review and report on data revision history.
These are in addition to pre-existing key features of the Dynamic Content Framework, which include:
- Straightforward and user-friendly customization, allowing users to configure tables, fields and reports using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Reports generated without requiring the assistance of developers or report writers.
- Workflows to streamline and automate business processes.
- The ability to import large data sets from XLS or CSV files, and the functionality to edit, delete or move them in bulk – saving large amounts of time.
- Conditional Rules, which empower users to build smart, dynamic forms, and to selectively hide or require fields and data.
- Customer control over specific field settings and formulas.
“By virtue of its configurability, the Dynamic Content Framework helps organizations efficiently develop an integrated and holistic view of their GRC programs,” said Lockpath Chief Technology Officer Chris Goodwin. “Through these enhancements, our customers can leverage the platform in new ways and respond even faster to change.”
To learn more about Lockpath and the Keylight platform, visit our website.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to manage risk, demonstrate regulatory compliance, and automate business processes — all in order to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas. For more information on Lockpath and the Keylight Platform, visit lockpath.com. Follow Lockpath on LinkedIn and on Twitter at @Lockpath and @KeylightGRC for the latest in industry, company and product news.