Lockpath Offers 60-Day Free Trials of Keylight GRC Platform
OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS — LockPath wants to make the decision to invest in governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) software easier by offering a 60-day free trial of its Keylight platform.
The 60-day free trial program is directed toward organizations that have considered a GRC platform but are hesitant. Many companies resist investing in GRC technology due to concerns that the platform won’t meet their needs or will require too many resources to manage.
“A lot of companies tell us they need something to help them manage risk and compliance, but they have either had a bad experience with GRC technology or heard about somebody who did,” said LockPath CEO Chris Caldwell. “We’re giving organizations a chance to test drive Keylight for 60 days with no risk or obligation.”
Caldwell, along with co-founder Chris Goodwin, started LockPath in 2010 after spending several years experiencing complicated GRC software. Even today, the majority of GRC products on the market are complex to deploy and/or require large teams to effectively manage, leading to ongoing costs that buyers did not anticipate.
LockPath’s mission for Keylight is to provide organizations of all sizes with an easy-to-use software that is flexible and scalable to serve ever-changing and expanding needs.
Organizations that take advantage of the 60-day free trial will discover:
- Keylight can be configured without a single line of code and offers the most rapid time-to-value in the industry.
- The platform’s patented Dynamic Content Framework (DCF) allows users to create custom tables and fields and generate reports without the assistance of developers.
- Keylight is the only GRC platform on the market that allows users to perform tasks in bulk. It allows users to bulk edit and delete records and move thousands of records from one workflow process or stage to another.
- Keylight is the only GRC platform on the market that configures to a client’s current processes and operations. Clients do not have to change how they do business to fit the platform.
- Keylight is the only GRC platform to bridge the gap between cloud and on-premise via the Keylight Ambassador, the industry’s first hybrid agent that collects data from applications on multiple cloud and on-premise networks.
- Keylight’s purpose-built connectors allow business users to quickly integrate with external systems and data sources.
- Keylight provides powerful drag-and-drop reporting tools that provide visibility to audit performance, findings and history.
“The bottom line is that Keylight reduces the cost of owning a GRC solution by eliminating the need for costly professional services and custom code,” said Caldwell. “Any modifications you need down the road can be performed by your in-house personnel; no developers are required.”
LockPath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to manage risk, demonstrate regulatory compliance, and automate business processes — all in order to achieve audit-ready status. LockPath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas. For more information on LockPath and the Keylight Platform, visit lockpath.com. Follow LockPath on LinkedIn and on Twitter at @LockPath and @KeylightGRC for the latest in industry, company and product news.