Using GRC to Tackle Audit Management
Published on May 26, 2017
As business risks and compliance mandates change more rapidly, audit teams are having a tougher time prioritizing audits, collecting information, and performing rigorous analysis required to strengthen the business. Employing disparate toolsets that have historically been used to complete these tasks further complicates the audit process.
To help organizations address audit management, LockPath’s Sam Abadir will demonstrate the capabilities of the Keylight Platform, which organizes and centralizes all aspects of the audit process, including:
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Audit planning.
- Defining the audit universe.
- Initiating audit projects and tasks.
- Performing fieldwork and testing.
- Generating audit findings and corrective actions.
Download the Presentation