At a Glance
Assists new clients in deploying the Keylight Platform and in performing advanced configuration to meet growing GRC needs. Lockpath developed a complete toolset that enables you to completely configure the platform without writing a line of programmable code. The result is a Keylight implementation that can be measured in weeks, not months or years. Learn More
Focused on providing our customers with fast, reliable solutions to issues that arise while using the Keylight Platform. Each issue submitted is reviewed and assigned to a live Support Analyst, who in turn, partners with you to best understand the issue, and provide the best available resolution in the shortest time frame possible. Learn More
Delivers training that enhances customer success; during initial deployment, on-boarding new personnel, or platform maintenance. We strive to deliver content that is relevant and continues to expand our library, but also addresses major enhancements. Become recognized as a Keylight expert by completing our certification program. Learn More
The ProServ team initiates two types of engagements:
- Quickstart – This required service provides new clients with an understanding of the platform’s core functionality. It includes fundamentals training for your platform administrators.
- Quickpath – This optional consulting service consists of advanced configuration related to specific business processes, such as vendor management, incident management, internal audit/SOX testing, and compliance with security guidelines. These engagements are customized to fit your specific needs and level of desired investment, and provide additional “hands on” transfer of knowledge for your team.
The following timeline illustrates Lockpath’s general deployment process to help new subscribers quickly benefit from their investment in Keylight.
Quickstart is the foundation for setting up Keylight and accelerating your team’s understanding of the platform’s capabilities. Once you have access to Keylight, the ProServ team will discuss with your designated project team how you plan to use the platform. The objective is to evaluate the maturity level of your compliance program prior to the import of authority docs and “live” data, development of tables and workflows, and creation of reporting/dashboards. The initial deliverable – a result of collaboration with process owners – is a roadmap that outlines the individual tasks to be completed by both the client user team and the Lockpath ProServ team.
Quickstart Implementation Process
- Establish agenda
- Introduce support portal
3. Strategy Development
Series of calls to discuss objective
- Outline requirements
- Create roadmap for configuration
- Identify processes for integration
After Quickstart and fundamentals training, client teams are equipped to manage their Keylight platform and develop customized workflows to advance the uses of the individual applications. However, many client organizations are short on head count. As a result, they often turn to the ProServ team to assist in creating the “future state” environment and subsequent configuration of the platform to manage their identified risks. Individual projects – Quickpath consulting engagements – are designed to perform this advanced configuration and training.
Each project scope is designed to meet the specific parameters established by the client team, allowing management to determine the level of investment in line with the deliverables desired.
Lockpath Support Services is focused on providing our Customers with fast, reliable solutions to any break/fix issues that may arise while using the Keylight platform. Our staff understands that every issue is unique, and we are committed to delivering personalized, live support, for each and every issue that may arise.
Each issue submitted by you and your organization is reviewed and assigned to a live Support Analyst, who in turn, partners with you to best understand the issue, and provide the best available resolution in the shortest time frame possible. Our staff utilizes various methods to ensure we capture all relevant information, and may ask for screen shots, participation in remote sessions, etc… to facilitate quicker resolution time frames.
We proactively follow up with you regarding your issues and will never close out a case until we receive verification that we have fully met your needs.
Our Education curriculum provides a strong foundation of knowledge and understanding of the Keylight Platform, applications, and core elements inherent in the product. In addition to our standard training programs that cover our out-of-the-box solutions, our trainers work closely with the Professional Services team to provide advanced training specific to how users have configured the platform.
This program prepares administrators for setting up the Keylight platform through its core components. Attendees will develop an understanding of how these core components are leveraged in each application. This course is available as a classroom or virtual classroom format.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Establish platform security, create users, and manage component permissions
- Manage record creation and form design through table management
- Develop workflows to store and manage records through their lifecycle
- Design assessment templates to capture responses based on compliance and risk Create reports that display the relevant data for an application
- Produce dashboards that present key insights to an organizations processes
Our Learning Portal is your window into your learning growth. Register for learning and view your progress. As a team leader, you can view your team’s learning progress through dashboards and assign courses to your team.
- Foundations: a high-level Keylight beginner course delivered via eLearning.
- Fundamentals: administrator platform course delivered via classroom or virtual.
- Certification Exam: a two-part assessment.
- An electronic written test
- Case study exercise, that includes formal objectives and process creation instructions
Certification Renewal The KCP individual is certified annually with expiration on December 31 of the year the individual became certified. Certifications obtained 90-days before the end of the calendar year, roll into the next year. After the expiration date, there is a 90-day grace period to re-certify. After which the individual must complete an updated version of the certification exam. Registration Access the Lockpath Learning Portal to register for certification. Click here. For additional details regarding the exam or training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keylight Managed Services